Friday, May 29, 2015

#3: How to listen -1

    The first step you should do to begin to speak your second language is to listen a lot. But how much time do you have to listen. In general, it is said that children listen to their native language about 2,000 ~ 3,000 hours to start speaking and I have listened to my second language English for more than 1,000 hours. However, I am now thinking that it is enough to listen about 100 ~ 200 hours for you to start speaking your second language. If you just start to speak your second languae, you don't need to listen a lot. I have already listened more than 1,000 hours, so it is only my speculation.
  
    And now I am thinking that if you once start speaking your second language and you want to speak more fluently, you might as well listen a lot. Maybe after you start speaking, you need to listen more than 1,000 hours. The more you listen, the better you speak.

    After finishing my #11video making, I realize that I need to listen more to speak English fluently because though I was surely able to begin to speak English, I can't speak it well.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.