Sunday, August 2, 2015

#17: How to speak -1

    As a speaking practice, at least as a speaking practice that I had thought it was, I will list some methods.

・Shadowing
・Repeating
・Reading Aloud
・Reciting
・Conversation

    In my opinion, these practice are not the speaking practice essentially. At least I have not become to be able to speak English at all. These practice are not the speaking practice but the practice of something like a voice training. Even if it is the practice making conversation with some native speaker, it could not be the speaking practice unless we get the same occasion as a child.
    I will write the merit and demerit of these practices on the following posts.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.