Wednesday, August 26, 2015

#22: How to speak -6

    About recitation, I cannot tell whether the recitation is useful or not. When I record the video of Minecraft, I try to learn by heart one or two sentences from the videos of Minecraft gaming on You Tube. Basically I think it is not so effective on our speaking to learn by heart something and recite it because I feel the speaking by recitation is not the same as the natural speaking. When I record a video, I can feel the differences between the two speakings.
    In my opinion, it is not very important whether we recite or not. There is not so much differences. So I remember this sentence, which is "repetition is absolutely incapable of accounting for learning".


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.