Friday, August 28, 2015

#23: How to speak -7

    There is so many English conversation school in Japan, and I do not know what is going on in these schools. If we go to these kind of schools, can we start speaking our second language we learn?
    In my opinion, it is important how we can deal with these kind of schools. If we have already started speaking our second language, and we want to speak it more fluently, maybe these schools can help us. However if we don't even start speaking our second language, there is no need to go to these kind of schools.
    First, if we want to start speaking our second language, we need to speak a lot, but the amount of these kind of conversation practice is not enough for us to start talking. I have talked with the one who can speak English several times when I had not started speaking yet, and I thought at that time, that I could not speak English on this method.
    Second, maybe most of us feel hesitation in these kind of practice, and if we have the feeling, it will become difficult to speak freely. If we can drop off some kind of pride, in other words, if we can behave like a child, it is even possible to start speaking our second language by this practice, but maybe it is difficult.
    So, these kind of conversation practice is not appropriate for our starting to speak our second language. In my opinion, English conversation school is the place where the one who have already started talking should go.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.