Thursday, September 3, 2015

#26: How to speak -10

    In my point of view, there are two types of speaking training. One is a passive speaking training, and the other is an active speaking training. A passive speaking training includes Reading Aloud, Reciting, Repeating, Shadowing. These practices have a common aspect that we trace something. On the other hand, in the active speaking such as broadcasting gaming, we do not trace something, but we speak according to the movement of our mind and we choose something. If we want to start talking, we need active speaking.
    At least, for my part, I could never start speaking by the passive training but I can by the active training.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.