Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#28: How to speak -12

    What will happen when we learn to be able to speak our second language. What is the difference from when we could not speak it. I think it is whether or not there is the feeling that we can start talking. When I started recording my #1 gaming video, I have already felt that I can start speaking. Of course I could not speak English fluently, but I have the feeling to start.
    In my opinion, I wonder if we cannot feel it when we speak something which we learn by heart. Speaking what we learn by heart is different from speaking something when we feel ourselves start speaking. What is this something? For my part, when I feel myself start it, I suppose I spoke what is sunk in my mind. So the thing is what is sunk in mind.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.