Friday, October 16, 2015

#30 How To Speak -14

    If you want to start your second language, we need the practice of pronunciation. Of course this is because we need to make us understood correctly, but, more important, if we can pronounce our second language relatively near the pronunciation of the native speaker, we are able to have something like confidence and become not to hesitate when we talk.
    I don't know but especially we Japanese have too much hesitation in speaking English. And this hesitation seems like to disturb our speaking. There is some elements in this hesitation but if we only practice the pronunciation of our second language, we can get rid of the hesitation to some extent.
    I practiced my pronunciation by Shadowing and now I have been practicing it by IPA videos on You Tube. Of course my pronunciation is not good but at least I don't have some hesitation when I speak English.


My YouTube channel is ESPINMC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.